Posted to alt.home.repair
harry k harry k is offline

Default Worry, worry

On Friday, November 6, 2015 at 7:42:00 AM UTC-8, Tony Hwang wrote:
KenK wrote:
Had to turn on the electric blanket last night. Now I can worry about
frozen water lines and, worse, frozen electric lines! Heater won't work
with frozen electrons. Always need more to worry about.

Worry, Worry = 워리, 워리 in Korean language. It means calling a dog.
This morning it is frosty -8C here. Last night just a trace of snow.
I slept naked like always. I can sleep best naked, LOL! No worry about
freezing anything. Actually electrons travel faster when frozen,
remember super conductor?

Don't count on 'not freezing anything'. I heat with wood, also sleep naked.. At 0 dark 30 one very frosty nigt I was woke up by the fire alarm screaming at us. Dove out the patio door, up the steps and out onto the weed patch far enough to see if he chimney was on fire. There I was 30' out in about minus 20 weather in the altogether and bare feet. Fun doesn't describe it.

It was a carbon monoxide warning. ventilated the house and back to bed, nothing more heard.

Willy did thaw out.