Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Worry, worry

Had to turn on the electric blanket last night. Now I can worry about
frozen water lines and, worse, frozen electric lines! Heater won't work
with frozen electrons. Always need more to worry about.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/6/2015 8:55 AM, KenK wrote:
Had to turn on the electric blanket last night. Now I can worry about
frozen water lines and, worse, frozen electric lines! Heater won't work
with frozen electrons. Always need more to worry about.

When the electricity thaws in the spring,
the power surge can destroy electrical
devices.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

KenK wrote:
Had to turn on the electric blanket last night. Now I can worry about
frozen water lines and, worse, frozen electric lines! Heater won't work
with frozen electrons. Always need more to worry about.

Worry, Worry = 워리, 워리 in Korean language. It means calling a dog.
This morning it is frosty -8C here. Last night just a trace of snow.
I slept naked like always. I can sleep best naked, LOL! No worry about
freezing anything. Actually electrons travel faster when frozen,
remember super conductor?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6 Nov 2015 13:55:08 GMT, KenK wrote:

Had to turn on the electric blanket last night. Now I can worry about
frozen water lines and, worse, frozen electric lines! Heater won't work
with frozen electrons. Always need more to worry about.

My electric meter is outside, in the cold, but I keep a pan underneath
it to catch the electrons that fall out of it. I save them in the
freezer and on warm days I pour them back in the meter.

If it's more electricity than I'm using that day, the electric company
pays me for them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote in news:X63%x.1765$eE.625
@fx07.iad:

On 11/6/2015 8:55 AM, KenK wrote:
Had to turn on the electric blanket last night. Now I can worry about
frozen water lines and, worse, frozen electric lines! Heater won't

work
with frozen electrons. Always need more to worry about.

When the electricity thaws in the spring,
the power surge can destroy electrical
devices.

Oh no! More to worry about! sigh Maybe I could put some sort of drain
on the line to get rid of some of them? They probably won't budge. sigh
again

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/6/2015 10:49 AM, Micky wrote:
On 6 Nov 2015 13:55:08 GMT, KenK wrote:

Had to turn on the electric blanket last night. Now I can worry about
frozen water lines and, worse, frozen electric lines! Heater won't work
with frozen electrons. Always need more to worry about.

My electric meter is outside, in the cold, but I keep a pan underneath
it to catch the electrons that fall out of it. I save them in the
freezer and on warm days I pour them back in the meter.

If it's more electricity than I'm using that day, the electric company
pays me for them.

Shush.

If the geniuses that run the EPA read this, we will all be required to
use catch pans.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/6/2015 8:55 AM, KenK wrote:
Had to turn on the electric blanket last night. Now I can worry about
frozen water lines and, worse, frozen electric lines! Heater won't

work
with frozen electrons. Always need more to worry about.

When the electricity thaws in the spring,
the power surge can destroy electrical
devices.

Oh no! More to worry about! sigh Maybe I could put some sort of drain
on the line to get rid of some of them? They probably won't budge. sigh
again

If the electrons won't budge, use a POD (Pseudo Open Drain) which has a strong pull down:

http://www.nexthardware.com/reposito...n.jpgption.png
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/6/2015 8:55 AM, KenK wrote:
Had to turn on the electric blanket last night. Now I can worry about
frozen water lines and, worse, frozen electric lines! Heater won't

work
with frozen electrons. Always need more to worry about.

When the electricity thaws in the spring,
the power surge can destroy electrical
devices.

Oh no! More to worry about! sigh Maybe I could put some sort of drain
on the line to get rid of some of them? They probably won't budge. sigh
again

If the electrons won't budge, use a POD (Pseudo Open Drain) which has a strong pull down:

http://www.nexthardware.com/reposito...n.jpgption.png

Whoops, bad link.

If the electrons won't budge, use a POD (Pseudo Open Drain) which has a strong pull down:

http://www.nexthardware.com/reposito...en_D rain.jpg
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/6/2015 8:55 AM, KenK wrote:
Had to turn on the electric blanket last night. Now I can worry about
frozen water lines and, worse, frozen electric lines! Heater won't

work
with frozen electrons. Always need more to worry about.

When the electricity thaws in the spring,
the power surge can destroy electrical
devices.

Oh no! More to worry about! sigh Maybe I could put some sort of drain
on the line to get rid of some of them? They probably won't budge. sigh
again

Bad link in previous response. I'll ask the moderator to delete it. ;-)

If the electrons won't budge, use a POD (Pseudo Open Drain) which has a strong pull down:

http://www.nexthardware.com/reposito...en_D rain.jpg
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6 Nov 2015 13:55:08 GMT, KenK wrote:

Had to turn on the electric blanket last night. Now I can worry about
frozen water lines and, worse, frozen electric lines! Heater won't work
with frozen electrons. Always need more to worry about.

No worry. Indian Summer is almost over out here in the west. Cold
electrons are moving east in the next few days.
--
"We recommend using your hand to replace the fuse as it will take much longer using your knee."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, November 6, 2015 at 5:55:12 AM UTC-8, KenK wrote:
Had to turn on the electric blanket last night. Now I can worry about
frozen water lines and, worse, frozen electric lines! Heater won't work
with frozen electrons. Always need more to worry about.

I hope you didn't forget to change over to winter light suckers!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, November 6, 2015 at 7:42:00 AM UTC-8, Tony Hwang wrote:
KenK wrote:
Had to turn on the electric blanket last night. Now I can worry about
frozen water lines and, worse, frozen electric lines! Heater won't work
with frozen electrons. Always need more to worry about.

Worry, Worry = 워리, 워리 in Korean language. It means calling a dog.
This morning it is frosty -8C here. Last night just a trace of snow.
I slept naked like always. I can sleep best naked, LOL! No worry about
freezing anything. Actually electrons travel faster when frozen,
remember super conductor?

Don't count on 'not freezing anything'. I heat with wood, also sleep naked.. At 0 dark 30 one very frosty nigt I was woke up by the fire alarm screaming at us. Dove out the patio door, up the steps and out onto the weed patch far enough to see if he chimney was on fire. There I was 30' out in about minus 20 weather in the altogether and bare feet. Fun doesn't describe it.

It was a carbon monoxide warning. ventilated the house and back to bed, nothing more heard.

Willy did thaw out.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 06 Nov 2015 07:55:08 -0600, KenK wrote:

Had to turn on the electric blanket last night. Now I can worry about
frozen water lines and, worse, frozen electric lines! Heater won't work
with frozen electrons. Always need more to worry about.

That's why it's best to buy wire insulated for climate zone 7
in the U.S. The electrons will always be nice and toasty.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Harry K posted for all of us...

On Friday, November 6, 2015 at 5:55:12 AM UTC-8, KenK wrote:
Had to turn on the electric blanket last night. Now I can worry about
frozen water lines and, worse, frozen electric lines! Heater won't work
with frozen electrons. Always need more to worry about.

I hope you didn't forget to change over to winter light suckers!

That's dark suckers...

--
Tekkie

Should I worry? KenK Home Repair 16 November 2nd 13 02:21 AM
A new thing to worry about William R. Walsh[_2_] Home Repair 2 December 10th 09 01:22 AM
A new thing to worry about Jules[_2_] Home Repair 2 December 9th 09 05:29 PM
efflorescence, or something to worry about ? Colin Wilson UK diy 2 August 27th 07 10:51 AM
Something to worry about? JackShephard Electronic Schematics 1 June 7th 07 11:03 AM