Posted to alt.home.repair
KenK KenK is offline

Default Worry, worry

Stormin Mormon wrote in news:X63%x.1765$eE.625
@fx07.iad:

On 11/6/2015 8:55 AM, KenK wrote:
Had to turn on the electric blanket last night. Now I can worry about
frozen water lines and, worse, frozen electric lines! Heater won't

work
with frozen electrons. Always need more to worry about.

When the electricity thaws in the spring,
the power surge can destroy electrical
devices.

Oh no! More to worry about! sigh Maybe I could put some sort of drain
on the line to get rid of some of them? They probably won't budge. sigh
again