Posted to rec.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default Speaking of clamps

On 11/4/2015 9:21 PM, Leon wrote:
On 11/4/2015 6:36 PM, woodchucker wrote:
On 11/4/2015 9:28 AM, Leon wrote:
Woodpeckers has a sale on Bessey K-body Revo clamps.

I see between a 30~45% discount depending on the size of the clamp.

Note the clamps are sold in pairs and the pricing is for pairs.

http://www.woodpeck.com/besseykbody....o67wu2acyhmxfm

Doesn't look like a sale to me. Those are close to normal prices.
Around here they can be had for about $34 -38 a piece.
So it's a minor sale.

Up until very recently K bodies have started at $55.00 and go up.
Including Amazon, Woodcraft, Rockler. They used to be those prices, $30
range a couple of years ago but not lately.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...vo%2Caps%2C171

Scroll to bottom of page

http://www.woodcraft.com/search2/search.aspx?query=revo

I looked a few weeks ago, and they were. But maybe just good timing.

--
Jeff