Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default Algae & Moss Removal (corrected)

On 02/11/2015 18:28, rick wrote:
On 02/11/2015 18:15, Bob Minchin wrote:
rick wrote:

Did you have any plants near the fence and did they survive?

Looks like 10% off code WETCLOUD10 dunno if it works with the 20% intro
code too.
Also seems to be sold at costco - no idea of price.

I saw the WETCLOUD10 discount ... but then saw on their web site if you
get a user to request a discount for you you get 20% ....

I only have grass near fence ... seems unaffected - but don't know about
plants.
Impressed how fast it killed all the algae .. simply spayed on.

Did read in FAQ that it will kill fish if used in/on fish ponds, can't
recall any warning about plants.

Sounds impressive.

Here's an MSDS

http://complyplus.grainger.com/grain...heetid=3809640