Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default MC1307P Stereo Decoder (NTE722)

I am in the process of restoring a couple of Dynaco FM5 tuners that came to me off a scrap-heap as the stereo decoders on board had failed. I am having a devil of a time finding them in small quantities at anything resembling a reasonable cost. The Usual Chinese Sources are cheap enough - but I have been unable to make direct contact. This is a chip that has been discontinued, apparently, since the 1980s.

I would like two (2) pieces. Ideally, four (4) keeping two as spares.
I am willing to pay around $5 each, and reasonable shipping from anywhere.

Thanks in advance!

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA