Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Hammer Drill or Rotary Hammer for poured concrete wall

DanG posted for all of us...

I would think your landscaper probably has a hammer drill. You ddin't
tell anyone where you live or what size hole you think you need. I
would suspect you want someone with a dry core bit to bore a 2" or
larger hole. Home depot would typically have some of these tools in
their rental department.

On 11/1/2015 1:14 PM, wrote:
Please URGENTLY share any concrete person's contact info, we just discovered our landscaper poured concrete and blocked drainage so we need someone to quite simply bore a drainage hole in concrete or block wall ASAP.

He only needs a hole the size of a straw!

--
Tekkie