Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Would you buy a used car from this woman

On Sat, 31 Oct 2015 05:38:19 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 8:58:15 PM UTC-7, rangerssuck wrote:
On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 7:33:24 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 10:56:57 AM UTC-7, rangerssuck wrote:

Because you really think that the US would be better off with with Trump or perhaps Christie in the Oval Office?

Hard to tell who lies more, slow eddy or Chris Christie:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...lan-raise-you/

Last time I checked, Ed Huntress had not filed any paperwork to run for President of the US. I truly don't understand your obsession, but that obsession is yours to enjoy.

Meanwhile, your expressed intent to throw away your vote should Clinton win the nomination demonstrates a contempt for society. Nobody here really gives a damn about what you think, other than to use it against you.

NOBODY in the white house even cares whether you're alive except on the first Tuesday after the first Monday of November, every four years. And yet you are prepared to throw your vote away in protest. What a waste.

To paraphrase Donald Rumsfeld, Sometimes you go to the General election with the candidate you have, not the candidate you wanted to have.

I picture the POTUS in negotiations with Putin. Picturing any of the Republican candidates in such a situation is just chilling. I would think that Biden, Sanders or Clinton would do fine. Clinton really showed her stuff at last week's 11-hour Benghazi grilling. Had I been in her place, I expect I would have lost my cool very early in the game, telling them all to go **** themselves. But she held her ground and her composure. I think that is a serious addition to her resume.

As Ed said, I'm not buying a used car from any of them, just as no one was going to have a beer with Bush Jr. We're electing a president of a country, not an aluminum siding contractor.

Grow up, Jon.

A corporate puppet is a corporate puppet whether they are a Democrat or a Republican. The time has come to take America back.

Who is this who wants America "back"? Welfare recipients?

You never had it and you aren't getting it, any more than Gunner,
Larry, and the other shoot-em-up nutjobs are getting it. You wingers
never will have it.

Meantime, you're politically castrating yourself by voting for him for
president. Some people take themselves out by not voting; others take
themselves out by supporting candidates who are out on a fringe and
don't have a chance. Either way, if you're going to take yourself out
of the real process, it probably means that we're better off without
you involved in the process to begin with.

Bernie is a great guy. We need him -- in the Senate, where we benefit
from his perspective. For the same reason, we need Vermont, as an
example of what works and what doesn't.

But Vermont isn't America and Bernie isn't a president, any more than
Texas is America and Ted Cruz is a president.

If you want to do something useful, get the big money out of
presidential elections. That will solve half our problems.

I'm not the one who needs to grow the **** up. You are.

He's right. You're wrong.

--
Ed Huntress