Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Would you buy a used car from this woman

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 3:11:36 PM UTC-7, slow eddy lied:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 30 Oct 2015 15:47:01 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 3:11:36 PM UTC-7, slow eddy lied:

That's awfully feeble, Bonkers. If you're going to get your needle
stuck, can't you at least move it to a different groove every once in
a while?

For example, you could bring back one of your oldies:

Ed,
The newsgroup badly needs someone who is as articulate as you are.
Keep me on my toes and correct me where ever you think it's
appropriate,as I respect what you have to say based on what you have
already posted. I will certainly take the time to think about whatever
correction, advice, etc. you post. - Jon Banquer - Jun 23, 2002
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....I/t2qa5vNd-rQJ

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 4:03:43 PM UTC-7, slow eddy failed:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 10:56:57 AM UTC-7, rangerssuck wrote:

Because you really think that the US would be better off with with Trump or perhaps Christie in the Oval Office?

Hard to tell who lies more, slow eddy or Chris Christie:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...lan-raise-you/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 6:01:23 PM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:

Gee, there's a good anecdotal source for deciding who to vote for
president.

--
Ed Huntress

Just one anecdote among thousands. Why do you think polls show most Americans do not trust Hillary?

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 30 Oct 2015 16:33:20 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 10:56:57 AM UTC-7, rangerssuck wrote:

Because you really think that the US would be better off with with Trump or perhaps Christie in the Oval Office?

Hard to tell who lies more, slow eddy or Chris Christie:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...lan-raise-you/

Oh, that's easy Jon, as you've proven many times by your inability
ever to identify a single "lie" that I've told online. And that's no
surprise, because I don't lie online.

You, on the other hand, have left a well-documented slime trail. g

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 30 Oct 2015 17:13:48 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 6:01:23 PM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:

Gee, there's a good anecdotal source for deciding who to vote for
president.

--
Ed Huntress

Just one anecdote among thousands. Why do you think polls show most Americans do not trust Hillary?

Because the Republicans have spent millions to spin the story and make
it stick.

When you have the time, read "Blinded by the Right: The Conscience of
an Ex-Conservative," by David Brock. He was a paid right-wing
political hatchet man and the front man for "The Arkansas Project." He
tells explicitly how he lied about the Clintons, who paid him, and why
he got away with it.

It's quite a story. Oh, he also wrote "The Real Anita Hill," a pack of
lies for which he eventually apologized to her. He was a real son of a
bitch. He probably still is, but now he's on the other side.

--
Ed Huntress

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 5:38:47 PM UTC-7, slow eddy lied about the many times he has lied.

Slow eddy is a lying, fraud.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 5:13:50 PM UTC-7, wrote:

Just one anecdote among thousands. Why do you think polls show most Americans do not trust Hillary?

Dan

Many Americans are a lot smarter than a lying fraud like slow eddy and they can figure out what this means:

https://www.opensecrets.org/politici...9&cycle=Career

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 5:46:47 PM UTC-7, slow eddy made himself look like the fool he truly is by saying most Americans are influenced by David Brock:

Hillary Clinton is a big Wall St. bank puppet who is a follower not a leader.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 30 Oct 2015 17:51:29 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 5:38:47 PM UTC-7, slow eddy lied about the many times he has lied.

Slow eddy is a lying, fraud.

Of course, Bonkers, the known lying fraud, can never come up with an
example, because there aren't any.

Regarding Bonkers, though, there is a whole catalog of them. This is
one of my favorites:

"July 8, 2007 -- I had to close this blog post to further comments and
to remove the personal attacks between Jon and some other newsgroups
readers. Before the interview, I made an agreement with Jon about the
style of the interview and the way to handle it. Jon didn’t respect
our agreement, posting comments under fake names. Jon’s authentic and
fake comments are all posted from the same IP address, 72.199.251.224.
I can now see that my trust in Jon was misplaced." -- Franco Folini,
Novedge blog

http://blog.novedge.com/2007/07/an-interview-wi.html

Jon has since gone into full attack mode against Folini and Novedge,
in a feeble attempt to blunt his ignominy by demeaning Folini, in
typical Banquer style.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 5:46:47 PM UTC-7, slow eddy tried to make lame excuses for who Hillary Clinton really is:

David Brock this you ignorant, lying fraud:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtdwcbqeE5s
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 6:02:39 PM UTC-7, slow eddy continued to lie and fail. slow eddy is a fraud.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 30 Oct 2015 18:02:41 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 5:46:47 PM UTC-7, slow eddy tried to make lame excuses for who Hillary Clinton really is:

David Brock this you ignorant, lying fraud:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtdwcbqeE5s

She sounds like a pretty strong business woman there, Bonkers. As the
report says, she also was a voice for the environment and for US
production of Wal-Mart's goods.

When they didn't deliver, she quit the board. Do you have a problem
with that? Or would you rather the company was turned over to the
employees and everyone was paid that same?

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 6:11:26 PM UTC-7, slow eddy demonstrated why he will always make excuses for corporate puppets like Hillary Clinton:

Lying sleazeball Chris Christie is your man. He's just like you slow eddy: A liar and a fraud.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 30 Oct 2015 18:28:11 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 6:11:26 PM UTC-7, slow eddy demonstrated why he will always make excuses for corporate puppets like Hillary Clinton:

Lying sleazeball Chris Christie is your man. He's just like you slow eddy: A liar and a fraud.

Nah, he's mostly just a jerk.

Bonkers, are you ever going to try to come up with a "lie" or an
example of "fraud" that you can pin on me?

Or did you give up long ago?

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 5:38:47 PM UTC-7, slow eddy lied about the many times he has lied.

Slow eddy is a lying, fraud.

Not to get too fussy about this, but there should be no comma between
"lying" and "fraud."

If you're going to be a slandering prick, Bonkers, you should get your
grammar and punctuation right.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 6:36:20 PM UTC-7, slow eddy lied about all the lying he's told:

Chris Christie is a liar and a fraud just like slow eddy is:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...lan-raise-you/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 6:43:09 PM UTC-7, slow eddy, the lying fraud, failed again like he always does:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 30 Oct 2015 19:01:31 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 6:43:09 PM UTC-7, slow eddy, the lying fraud, failed again like he always does:

Failed at what? I just corrected your punctuation. I do some of that
for a living. I'm good at it. I was trying to help you out, because
you're semi-literate and a snot. That's a bad combination.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 7:28:47 PM UTC-7, slow eddy who is both a liar and a fraud failed again:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 6:43:09 PM UTC-7, slow eddy, the lying fraud, failed again like he always does:

Failed at what? I just corrected your punctuation. I do some of that
for a living. I'm good at it. I was trying to help you out, because
you're semi-literate and a snot. That's a bad combination.

I'm not sure why you bother. He can't be as much fun to pound on as
gummer is for me. gummer at least says some bull**** that's worth
refuting. banqueer never says anything of substance - I mean, literally
nothing.

Did he get fired from Qualcomm? There was a post a couple of years ago
saying he was, and the thread contained a post indicating he was having
a fire sale of his "tools" on E-bay.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 7:33:24 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 10:56:57 AM UTC-7, rangerssuck wrote:

Because you really think that the US would be better off with with Trump or perhaps Christie in the Oval Office?

Hard to tell who lies more, slow eddy or Chris Christie:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...lan-raise-you/

Last time I checked, Ed Huntress had not filed any paperwork to run for President of the US. I truly don't understand your obsession, but that obsession is yours to enjoy.

Meanwhile, your expressed intent to throw away your vote should Clinton win the nomination demonstrates a contempt for society. Nobody here really gives a damn about what you think, other than to use it against you.

NOBODY in the white house even cares whether you're alive except on the first Tuesday after the first Monday of November, every four years. And yet you are prepared to throw your vote away in protest. What a waste.

To paraphrase Donald Rumsfeld, Sometimes you go to the General election with the candidate you have, not the candidate you wanted to have.

I picture the POTUS in negotiations with Putin. Picturing any of the Republican candidates in such a situation is just chilling. I would think that Biden, Sanders or Clinton would do fine. Clinton really showed her stuff at last week's 11-hour Benghazi grilling. Had I been in her place, I expect I would have lost my cool very early in the game, telling them all to go **** themselves. But she held her ground and her composure. I think that is a serious addition to her resume.

As Ed said, I'm not buying a used car from any of them, just as no one was going to have a beer with Bush Jr. We're electing a president of a country, not an aluminum siding contractor.

Grow up, Jon.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 8:46:47 PM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Fri, 30 Oct 2015 17:13:48 -0700 (PDT), "

Just one anecdote among thousands. Why do you think polls show most Americans do not trust Hillary?

Because the Republicans have spent millions to spin the story and make
it stick.

Ed Huntress

That and the numerous things she has done to earn that mistrust. The Republcans did not do the things, Hillary did it herself.

Dan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 31, 2015 at 5:00:41 AM UTC-7, wrote:

That and the numerous things she has done to earn that mistrust. The Republcans did not do the things, Hillary did it herself.

Dan

Bingo!

Sadly too complex for idiot slow eddy, the lying fraud, to understand.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 8:38:37 PM UTC-7, Jonathan Ball lied:

Jonathan Ball will never recover from the pounding I gave him a few years back. He's still lying face down in the gutter from how badly I whipped his ass.

Never forget that Jonathan Ball was brought to this group by Mark "**** bag" Wieber and is now propped up by fellow liar slow eddy.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 8:58:15 PM UTC-7, rangerssuck wrote:
[...]

A corporate puppet is a corporate puppet whether they are a Democrat or a Republican. The time has come to take America back. Idiots like you compromise you integrity election after election. Some of us know when to say enough is enough. Try and remember not everyone is as weak and helpless as you are.

slow eddy is a lying fraud and he's just the kind of person morons like you need to validate themselves.

I'm not the one who needs to grow the **** up. You are.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 6:43:09 PM UTC-7, slow eddy, the lying fraud, failed again like he always does:

Failed at what? I just corrected your punctuation. I do some of that
for a living. I'm good at it. I was trying to help you out, because
you're semi-literate and a snot. That's a bad combination.

I'm not sure why you bother. He can't be as much fun to pound on as
gummer is for me. gummer at least says some bull**** that's worth
refuting. banqueer never says anything of substance - I mean, literally
nothing.

Well, as I've said before, if I ignore Bonkers, he just keeps sniping
away with lies and slurs. If I don't whack him down every once in a
while he keeps upping the ante.

I don't start anything with him. Eventually, though, he'll snipe away
with some nonsense, so I bop him on the head for a while until he
slows down. He seems to run out of gas in a reall hurry these days. He
used to keep it up for months at a time.

It's not something I enjoy. As you say, there's nothing there of
interest.

Did he get fired from Qualcomm? There was a post a couple of years ago
saying he was, and the thread contained a post indicating he was having
a fire sale of his "tools" on E-bay.

I wasn't very active here at the time so I never got the whole story.
It seems likely, because he was bragging about his great job at
Qualcomm for a while and then he suddenly shut up about it.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 31, 2015 at 6:00:08 AM UTC-7, slow eddy lied:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 8:58:15 PM UTC-7, rangerssuck wrote:

Snipped a lot of worthless bull****

Idiots like you and slow eddy aren't real bright. Perhaps some visuals will help morons like you:

http://s737.photobucket.com/user/Joe...Out_2.jpg.html
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 8:58:15 PM UTC-7, rangerssuck wrote:

Bull**** snipped

More visual aid help for morons like you and slow eddy who keep helping to elect corporate puppet after corporate puppet:

http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/x...ate_Puppet.jpg
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 31 Oct 2015 05:38:19 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

[...]

Who is this who wants America "back"? Welfare recipients?

You never had it and you aren't getting it, any more than Gunner,
Larry, and the other shoot-em-up nutjobs are getting it. You wingers
never will have it.

Meantime, you're politically castrating yourself by voting for him for
president. Some people take themselves out by not voting; others take
themselves out by supporting candidates who are out on a fringe and
don't have a chance. Either way, if you're going to take yourself out
of the real process, it probably means that we're better off without
you involved in the process to begin with.

Bernie is a great guy. We need him -- in the Senate, where we benefit
from his perspective. For the same reason, we need Vermont, as an
example of what works and what doesn't.

But Vermont isn't America and Bernie isn't a president, any more than
Texas is America and Ted Cruz is a president.

If you want to do something useful, get the big money out of
presidential elections. That will solve half our problems.

I'm not the one who needs to grow the **** up. You are.

He's right. You're wrong.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 31, 2015 at 6:46:18 AM UTC-7, slow eddy, who is a lying fraud, failed:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

[...]

Ralph Nader has a message for worthless sellouts like you and slow eddy:

http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/x...alph_Nader.jpg
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 31 Oct 2015 10:49:56 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

[...]

That's quite a bunch of left-wingers you're accumulating for Bernie,
Bonkers. Cornel West, Thom Hartman, and now Ralph Nader.

Who's next? Jeremiah Wright?

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 31, 2015 at 11:19:43 AM UTC-7, slow eddy failed:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/30/2015 8:48 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

It'd sure change CONgress overnight. Y'know, if we could only get
them to institute zero-tolerance and mandatory drug testing for all
gov't employees, half (or more of) our problems would be solved
instantly!

--

The other half solved by term limits.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 31 Oct 2015 18:35:01 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 10/30/2015 8:48 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

It'd sure change CONgress overnight. Y'know, if we could only get
them to institute zero-tolerance and mandatory drug testing for all
gov't employees, half (or more of) our problems would be solved
instantly!

--

The other half solved by term limits.

NOT _EVEN_! But the two would give us a good headstart.

--
Sound character provides the power with which a person may ride
the emergencies of life instead of being overwhelmed by them.

Trying to convince a woman... Col. Edmund J. Burke[_9_] Home Repair 2 August 4th 15 11:06 PM
You know it's bad when a white woman steals a black woman's purse - inchurch! Billy Graham Home Repair 0 August 15th 12 01:47 AM
A clueless woman ARWadsworth UK diy 26 January 27th 12 10:30 AM
If I was a woman George UK diy 4 August 14th 08 09:43 AM
woman needs reciprocating saw [email protected] Woodworking 7 July 12th 06 08:30 AM