Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John B.[_6_] John B.[_6_] is offline

Default Would you buy a used car from this woman

On Fri, 30 Oct 2015 16:03:45 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 10/30/2015 1:49 PM, wrote:
On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 1:25:59 PM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:

You don't know who I vote for, you lying, shiftless, four-flushing
asshole. I've been a registered Republican for over a
quarter-century, to begin with.

-- Ed Huntress

You are correct I do not know who you vote for. Being a registered
Republican is pretty meaningless. It is who you support and vote for
that counts.

Dan

I registered as a Democrat in '73 'cuz that was the thing to do as a
freshman at OU, a very liberal college. I'm financially conservative
yet socially liberal. I think Ed's close to a mirror image in a lot of
ways and I bet neither of us vote straight D or R.

I've always gazed with awe at democratic elections.

I understand that the 2015 budget request is for $3.9 trillion and the
U.S. government seems to be employing some 4 million people.

Walmart, which seems to be the largest "company" in the world has
revenues in the vicinity of 480 million dollars and employees about
2,200,000.

While I see people saying "OH! I like this girl" or "that guy" but I
wonder whether any of the candidates would be considered a logical
selection for G.M. of Walmart?
--
cheers,

John B.