Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Would you buy a used car from this woman

On Fri, 30 Oct 2015 15:54:49 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 10/30/2015 12:24 PM, wrote:

I would support someone selected at random from the Boston phone directory before Hillary.
Dan

One of my best political theories is that ALL public offices shall be
filled by picking out random names from the phone book and all get one
term. We would be sooo much better off!

It'd sure change CONgress overnight. Y'know, if we could only get
them to institute zero-tolerance and mandatory drug testing for all
gov't employees, half (or more of) our problems would be solved
instantly!

--
Sound character provides the power with which a person may ride
the emergencies of life instead of being overwhelmed by them.