Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] news@loampitsfarm.co.uk is offline

Default Fujisu air conditioner fan motor

On Thu, 15 Oct 2015 21:42:31 +0100, wrote:

As it's 42W my guess is it is a run capacitor but looking at the
wiring the colours match the AUY24LUAR circuit which seems to have
white as a common and then red purple and blue being switched speeds.
The black is in series with the capacitor which is connected to the
white so that would be the out of phase winding to kick it in the
right direction.

Well it works so I've just got to find a way of converting the
refrigerant connections to BSP and that leads to my next question in
another thread.

AJH