Default [OT] Car insurance craziness

Essjay001 wrote:
wrote:
Oman has always allowed alocohol as far as I know, certainly when we
lived there from 1980 to 1987 alcohol was easy (and legal) to buy. In
fact while we were there things tightened up a bit in that a limit on
the amount one could buy per month was imposed, but it was a pretty
generous limit.

There have been limits in the not too distant past but the main point of
this was to stop the locals getting too much.

Were you there with Airworks?

No, I was with PDO. When we were first there PDO had their own store
and rules for alcohol, they were steadily brought more into line with
the other outlets as time went on.

--
Chris Green )