Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

Default Lidl parking

In article ,
Norman Wells wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
Just had another e-mail from the car park company:-

Thank you for your email in regards to the above parking charge.

We of course are happy to waiver additional charges and accept a reduced
charge of £20.00 as full and final settlement for this charge.

I suppose you can't blame them for trying.

Does show that Mr Wells many posts about legally enforceable contracts
doesn't seem to be shared by someone who actually knows.

How does it do that then?

You've gone on and on that they can legally charge you anything they want
for parking. As by parking there you've accepted their terms without
question.

So why would they ever reduce the amount they demanded as a penalty?

--
*The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on my list.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.