Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Hand tools

On Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 3:10:59 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 3:48:03 PM UTC-4, Don Y wrote:
On 10/20/2015 11:42 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 3:30:49 AM UTC-4, Micky wrote:
On Tue, 20 Oct 2015 00:00:51 -0500, Muggles wrote:

I bought a small chipper shredder there and so far it works fine.

Shredder? Is this for paper?

Chipper? You're quite a gal. I don't know anyone who owns his own
one of those.

We have one, too. Sadly, my husband's shoulder isn't up to the task
of feeding in the brush anymore. I'd like to sell it, but he's
paranoid (probably rightly so) about craigslist and similar venues.

Use a disposable (i.e., not one that you want to KEEP) email account
for selling on CL. Don't bring them to your house (may not be possible
depending on the item) but, instead, arrange to meet somewhere else,
"public"). Insist on cash. Have a friend with you during the transaction.

Craigslist uses a 2-way mail relay, which hides the actual email addresses
used during an email conversation.

However, anything that is in the body of the email, as well as the "real
name" field is passed to the recipient. For example, if you have any
personal information in your signature, such as a phone number or email
address, obviously that is going to be passed to the recipient.

I have a couple of email addresses that I use for website registrations,
others that I use for Craigslist, eBay, etc. I get spam on the
"registration" email addresses, but the Craigslist and eBay ones have
stayed clean for years. None of those email addresses have any personally
identifiable information, not even my real name.

I've tried doxing myself online and find little if anything when using my real name. I've been in stealth mode for so long that I had to jump through all kinds of hoops to convince a prepaid CC issuer that I actually existed. It had something to do with the overreaching intrusive ant-terrorism laws that have yet to catch any real terrorists. Yet non citizens are allowed to enter my country illegally and vote for Democrats without an ID or any proof as to who they are. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Terrorist Monster