Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default Hand tools

On 10/21/2015 12:14 PM, Micky wrote:
On Wed, 21 Oct 2015 10:56:56 -0500, Muggles wrote:

I bought a small chipper shredder there and so far it works fine.

Shredder? Is this for paper?

No. It's for chopping/shredding up small tree branches and leaves.

Chipper? You're quite a gal. I don't know anyone who owns his own
one of those.

It's just an electric chipper, and it only does small branches.

I never heard of that before.

This is the one I bought from the
http://www.harborfreight.com/14-Amp-...der-61714.html

Amazing!

I researched user reviews on that one and most reviews I read said it
was a good product. The first time I used it the chipper didn't skip a
beat chopping up everything I fed it. I had a pretty large pile of tree
branches and garden stuff, including trimmed grape vines, and it only
took about an hour to chop it all into a small trash bag size pile of
mulch which I put onto my flower bed.

--
Maggie