Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Recommendations on .380 ACP ammunition.

On Tue, 20 Oct 2015 18:09:22 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 10/20/2015 2:35 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Depends on where you live. In my neck of the desert...literaly every
home has at least one firearm in it. Accidental shootings are
literally unheard of.

In areas where gun owners are minorities..might be another story.

I have gun cabinets simply to keep the dust off them. They do have
decent locks..but there are arms here and there hidden throughout my
home. Now if someone from out of the area brings in kids and they are
not gun people...I advise them to keep an eye on their kids..as there
are guns around. Most of them wont be loaded with one up the
spout..but some indeed will be. And I put up the ones that are within
gun ignorant kids reach until they leave.

My point is covered, when I say "safe", a locked cabinet qualifies,
that's all I have. But a $20 locked box is awfully cheap insurance for
the typical novice with his one handgun. Don't forget that you are not
the typical gun owner. For you, safety is instinctual.

....unless he forgets how many concealed handguns he has on him at any
particular time...it may be hard to keep track. Or he forgets to check
his backstop when he punches another hole in his belt with his .25
cal. Raven. g

--
Ed Huntress