Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Recommendations on .380 ACP ammunition.

On 10/15/2015 7:29 AM, John B. wrote:

But as for the midst of a gun battle. I don't envision the O.P.'s wife
getting in any gunfights with her 380.
--
cheers,

John B.

The first premise of teaching (and learning) self defense is to NOT get
in a gunfight in the first place!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/15/2015 1:07 PM, Steve W. wrote:

Mine has been drawn in defense twice. Both times the simple sight of a
gun made the perp leave the area with no shots fired. However I have run
a LOT of tests in ballistic gelatin and the ammo I use does a good job.
Is it a one shot stop? Don't know but shot placement means a lot in that
regard. I have talked to officers and soldiers who have watched "bad
guys" keep coming after multiple hits from 9mm and .40 as well as .45 cal.

Poor shot placement?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/15/2015 1:22 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

We differ there. Nickel and pearl handles...pimps and Cadillacs. Ive
got a few Stainless Steel handguns, some of them Ive given a very very
fine bead blast to..to break up the shine. I think the only nickel
handgun Ive ever owned was an Iver Johnson Third Model Safety
Automatic revolver in 32 S&W..and the finish was badly flaking and
looked like ****. Traded it off almost 35 yrs ago for something or
another..dont remember what..and never bothered with another nickle
handgun. I tend to go for 4" guns, though Ive got about 8-9 or so
over that. Not counting the Contenders of course..shrug.

The 19 is Nickle but in '73 I didn't choose the gun because of the
finish, it was just a good deal. Then I chose Nickle because people
shied away from them and I kept getting better guns for less. About
half of my Smiths are nickle and they get used more because of the ease
of clean-up.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex Rex is offline

On Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 4:13:01 AM UTC-5, Gunner Asch wrote:

Here in California..autoloaders are the expensive items and wheelguns
are the also rans. Everybody has jumped on the autoloader bandwagon
and wheel guns can be had cheap. Particularly .38s.

Now Mod 57s..thats another story..but its because they are largely
collectors items. I had a guy offer me a nice 4" Mod 15 the other
day for $150.

Heck, I bought a 15 a few months ago for $300, which was a bargain around here.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 15 Oct 2015 19:42:10 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 10/13/2015 8:14 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

I had access to a BUckmark..buddies gun, liked it far better than the
Ruger 22..and I have 3 of the 22 self loaders Ruger makes

A Buckmark is what a Mark wants to be when it grows up.

(Grin)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

My .380 workups...

100 gn Berry's Plated 15-Mar-04
2.6 gn TightGroup 3/4 turn crimp
809
787
750
806
764
Std Dev 25.84
Average 783.20 VERY accurate

102 gn Lee CLRN 15-Mar-04
2.3 gn TightGroup Full Turn Crimp
950
960
964
954
957
Std Dev 5.39
Average 957.00 Best Cast Lead Accuracy
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/12/2015 09:13 PM, Rex wrote:
G42 shoots about as easy as any .380 I have shot, certainly better than a 38 snubbie.
A .38 with 4" barrel and low-recoil defense ammo might be a good solution

You might also look at the Ruger LC380 and the Walther PK380. The latter has a thumb safety

a 3-year-old boy has died after being accidentally shot in the head by
his 6-year-old brother The six-year-old found the loaded revolver on top
of the refrigerator
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/18/2015 5:50 PM, Karbic wrote:
On 10/12/2015 09:13 PM, Rex wrote:
G42 shoots about as easy as any .380 I have shot, certainly better
than a 38 snubbie.
A .38 with 4" barrel and low-recoil defense ammo might be a good solution

You might also look at the Ruger LC380 and the Walther PK380. The
latter has a thumb safety

a 3-year-old boy has died after being accidentally shot in the head by
his 6-year-old brother The six-year-old found the loaded revolver on top
of the refrigerator

Any gun owner that doesn't have and use a safe should be shot! Also, if
you have kids, get one with a combination lock, kids will ALWAYS find keys.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, October 19, 2015 at 5:01:18 PM UTC-4, Tom Gardner wrote:

Any gun owner that doesn't have and use a safe should be shot! Also, if
you have kids, get one with a combination lock, kids will ALWAYS find keys.

All gun owners should teach gun safety to all the members of their family. Kids are likely to find guns sometime. If the kids know gun safety, they will be okay even if they find guns and ammunition at the neighbours house.

Dan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 19 Oct 2015 17:01:10 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 10/18/2015 5:50 PM, Karbic wrote:
On 10/12/2015 09:13 PM, Rex wrote:
G42 shoots about as easy as any .380 I have shot, certainly better
than a 38 snubbie.
A .38 with 4" barrel and low-recoil defense ammo might be a good solution

You might also look at the Ruger LC380 and the Walther PK380. The
latter has a thumb safety

a 3-year-old boy has died after being accidentally shot in the head by
his 6-year-old brother The six-year-old found the loaded revolver on top
of the refrigerator

Any gun owner that doesn't have and use a safe should be shot! Also, if
you have kids, get one with a combination lock, kids will ALWAYS find keys.

Idiocracy Happens. The laws are in the books already, so there is no
need to add to the existing 20,000 laws, right?

BTW, any parent who doesn't introduce their very young children to
guns should also be whupped upside the haid. Familiarity reduces
accidents.

--
Some people confuse change with progress.
--Abraham Lincoln

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 19 Oct 2015 17:54:40 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Monday, October 19, 2015 at 5:01:18 PM UTC-4, Tom Gardner wrote:

Any gun owner that doesn't have and use a safe should be shot! Also, if
you have kids, get one with a combination lock, kids will ALWAYS find keys.

All gun owners should teach gun safety to all the members of their family. Kids are likely to find guns sometime. If the kids know gun safety, they will be okay even if they find guns and ammunition at the neighbours house.

Dan

Yep! I have had a bunch of guns floating around the house and we
raised one of our own and a bunch of foster kids with no incidents.

Familarity, training and actually taking them out to shoot with
regularity teachs the little ****s safe handling and they do pass what
they learned along to their friends and children

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Any gun owner that doesn't have and use a safe should be shot!
Also, if you have kids, get one with a combination lock, kids
will ALWAYS find keys.

All gun owners should teach gun safety to all the members of their
family. Kids are likely to find guns sometime. If the kids know gun
safety, they will be okay even if they find guns and ammunition at
the neighbours house.

Dan

Yep! I have had a bunch of guns floating around the house and we
raised one of our own and a bunch of foster kids with no incidents.

Familarity, training and actually taking them out to shoot with
regularity teachs the little ****s safe handling and they do pass
what they learned along to their friends and children

You can't train or trust a 3 year-old. No safe, no brains!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/19/2015 9:03 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Idiocracy Happens. The laws are in the books already, so there is no
need to add to the existing 20,000 laws, right?

BTW, any parent who doesn't introduce their very young children to
guns should also be whupped upside the haid. Familiarity reduces
accidents.

--
Some people confuse change with progress.
--Abraham Lincoln

I know, safes cost tens of thousands of dollars, so why waste the money?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Any gun owner that doesn't have and use a safe should be shot!
Also, if you have kids, get one with a combination lock, kids
will ALWAYS find keys.

All gun owners should teach gun safety to all the members of their
family. Kids are likely to find guns sometime. If the kids know gun
safety, they will be okay even if they find guns and ammunition at
the neighbours house.

Dan

Yep! I have had a bunch of guns floating around the house and we
raised one of our own and a bunch of foster kids with no incidents.

Familarity, training and actually taking them out to shoot with
regularity teachs the little ****s safe handling and they do pass
what they learned along to their friends and children

You can't train or trust a 3 year-old. No safe, no brains!

No ability to operate a 1911 either if its out of their reach

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 20 Oct 2015 01:12:14 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 10/19/2015 9:03 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Idiocracy Happens. The laws are in the books already, so there is no
need to add to the existing 20,000 laws, right?

BTW, any parent who doesn't introduce their very young children to
guns should also be whupped upside the haid. Familiarity reduces
accidents.

--
Some people confuse change with progress.
--Abraham Lincoln

I know, safes cost tens of thousands of dollars, so why waste the money?

Actually..big safes cost many thousands of dollars. How much for one
that will hold 77 rifles and handguns?

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 1:10:39 AM UTC-4, Tom Gardner wrote:

You can't train or trust a 3 year-old. No safe, no brains!

You may not be able to teach a 3 year old. But some of us are better at teaching than that.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 20 Oct 2015 01:07:28 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 10/19/2015 8:54 PM, wrote:
On Monday, October 19, 2015 at 5:01:18 PM UTC-4, Tom Gardner wrote:

Any gun owner that doesn't have and use a safe should be shot!
Also, if you have kids, get one with a combination lock, kids will
ALWAYS find keys.

All gun owners should teach gun safety to all the members of their
family. Kids are likely to find guns sometime. If the kids know gun
safety, they will be okay even if they find guns and ammunition at
the neighbours house.

Dan

Depends on how old they are. Kids have friends over. Why take the
chance? The responsible thing to do is get a safe!

I have the feeling that is at least partially the modern attitude to
those dangerous things. When I was a kid I would venture to say that
every farm house had at least one gun "behind the kitchen door" and
many undoubtedly had more than one. Kids were taught from the time
that they could crawl not to "fool when them guns". My granddad kept
five or six guns in the corner and the grand kids were taught not to
touch them and we didn't.

And as I remember it, there wasn't much appeal to them, more of less
like daddy's double bitted axe or his favorite framing hammer. We knew
what they were and we knew not to fool with them and likely by the
time we were 12 years old we had one of our own anyway. My father
bought me a Winchester single shot; bolt action,.22 when I was 12
years old after I had bucked stove wood for a half hour every day
after school all winter long. I guess there weren't any laws about
child labor in those days and that rifle cost a whole five dollars,
second hand. And I dare you to touch MY gun :-(
--
cheers,

John B.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 10/19/2015 8:54 PM, wrote:
[...]

+1

Didn't really have the farm, just some property in a rural area. It was
usually a double barrel shotgun that stood beside the kitchen door.
As a very young kid the twin triggers were what always intrigued me the
most. More often than not it was loaded too. It was something you
didn't mess with unless Dad was supervising. They were just a part of
the house no different than the gas stove or knives in the kitchen.
There was a bolt-action .22 standing by a bedroom door. I had free
access to rifles and shotguns to take out hunting when I was around 10
years old. Don't remember a specific date, it just gradually happened.

I didn't get to have a BB gun till I was well into my teens. Dad didn't
like BB guns and looking back now I know why...

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 10/19/2015 9:03 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Idiocracy Happens. The laws are in the books already, so there is no
need to add to the existing 20,000 laws, right?

BTW, any parent who doesn't introduce their very young children to
guns should also be whupped upside the haid. Familiarity reduces
accidents.

--
Some people confuse change with progress.
--Abraham Lincoln

I know, safes cost tens of thousands of dollars, so why waste the money?

Yeah, and "We can always have another kid."

--
Some people confuse change with progress.
--Abraham Lincoln
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 10/19/2015 9:03 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Idiocracy Happens. The laws are in the books already, so there is no
need to add to the existing 20,000 laws, right?

BTW, any parent who doesn't introduce their very young children to
guns should also be whupped upside the haid. Familiarity reduces
accidents.

--
Some people confuse change with progress.
--Abraham Lincoln

I know, safes cost tens of thousands of dollars, so why waste the money?

Actually..big safes cost many thousands of dollars. How much for one
that will hold 77 rifles and handguns?

Got steel plate and a welder, son? wink, wink, nudge, nudge

--
Some people confuse change with progress.
--Abraham Lincoln
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Monday, October 19, 2015 at 5:01:18 PM UTC-4, Tom Gardner wrote:

Any gun owner that doesn't have and use a safe should be shot! Also, if
you have kids, get one with a combination lock, kids will ALWAYS find keys.

All gun owners should teach gun safety to all the members of their family. Kids are likely to find guns sometime. If the kids know gun safety, they will be okay even if they find guns and ammunition at the neighbours house.

Dan

Yep! I have had a bunch of guns floating around the house and we
raised one of our own and a bunch of foster kids with no incidents.

Familarity, training and actually taking them out to shoot with
regularity teachs the little ****s safe handling and they do pass what
they learned along to their friends and children

It's why our generations were safe to carry weapons to school and hunt
or plink on the way home. A gun is merely another tool in our arsenal
of wrestling/dancing with the world.

But one doesn't have to spend thousands on a safe. Locking gun
cabinets keep weapons out of the hands of kids and minor thieves, too.
8/10/12-long-gun cabinets cost under $200, and pistol cabinets start
at $50. http://tinyurl.com/nze797r / http://tinyurl.com/pnmyoll

--
Some people confuse change with progress.
--Abraham Lincoln
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 10/19/2015 8:54 PM, wrote:
On Monday, October 19, 2015 at 5:01:18 PM UTC-4, Tom Gardner wrote:

Any gun owner that doesn't have and use a safe should be shot!
Also, if you have kids, get one with a combination lock, kids will
ALWAYS find keys.

All gun owners should teach gun safety to all the members of their
family. Kids are likely to find guns sometime. If the kids know gun
safety, they will be okay even if they find guns and ammunition at
the neighbours house.

Dan

Depends on how old they are. Kids have friends over. Why take the
chance? The responsible thing to do is get a safe!

Depends on where you live. In my neck of the desert...literaly every
home has at least one firearm in it. Accidental shootings are
literally unheard of.

In areas where gun owners are minorities..might be another story.

I have gun cabinets simply to keep the dust off them. They do have

Har! Unfortunately, your big cabinet doesn't really keep the dust off
them. Then again, it's large enough to have its own environment. Have
you seen clouds yet?

decent locks..but there are arms here and there hidden throughout my
home. Now if someone from out of the area brings in kids and they are
not gun people...I advise them to keep an eye on their kids..as there
are guns around. Most of them wont be loaded with one up the
spout..

'Loaded with 1 chambered' is good. Hot prowls and kicked-in doors
don't leave you time to get up, remember the key/combination to the
safe, and secure a weapon.

but some indeed will be. And I put up the ones that are within
gun ignorant kids reach until they leave.

Good. I don't invite those types inside. g

--
Some people confuse change with progress.
--Abraham Lincoln
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 20 Oct 2015 06:02:27 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 1:10:39 AM UTC-4, Tom Gardner wrote:

You can't train or trust a 3 year-old. No safe, no brains!

You may not be able to teach a 3 year old. But some of us are better at teaching than that.

Dan

And some aren't. That's why there's an issue. Some people think it
isn't an issue. And that's why it's a problem.

Around 110 children ages 0 - 14 die in accidental shootings each year.
Many more are injured. 2/3 of them are shot by someone else -- 80% of
whom are family or friends.

In the distant past, we rarely even heard of these cases. Today, we
hear about a lot more of them. Whether the numbers have gone up or
down, I don't know and I'm not about to look.

But it seems likely that changes in gun culture (there actually are
several different ones in the US) have introduced a lot of people to
gun ownership who weren't brought up like you were, or like John B.,
or me. So, in the end, what Tom is saying makes sense -- locking up
guns when they're not actually in use is a lot more appropriate to the
realities of the world today, than teaching kids not to touch the
shotgun nehind the door. Those countries that have a relatively large
number of guns, such as Switzerland, have vastly fewer deaths and
injuries than we have, and that applies to people of all ages. And
they lock up their guns.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 12:27:00 PM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:

You may not be able to teach a 3 year old. But some of us are better at teaching than that.

Dan

locking up
guns when they're not actually in use is a lot more appropriate to the
realities of the world today, than teaching kids not to touch the
shotgun nehind the door.
--
Ed Huntress

I prefer to secure the ammunition. It is a lot smaller package to lock up and has less interest to kids.

And I do not teach kids not to touch guns. ] teach them how to check to see that they are not loaded. Not just the magazine , but also the chamber. And if it has a tubular magazine, to thump the butt on the floor to be sure there is not one in the magazine. And that you never point a gun at anything you do not want to shoot.

And also teach them to shoot. At three maybe a pellet rifle, but at about 7 teach shooting a .22.

Trying to teach them not to touch the shotgun behind the door just makes them curious about the shotgun. The more time you spend teaching them and letting them handle the guns, the less secret thrill there is at handling a gun.

Dan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 20 Oct 2015 13:03:49 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

[...]

Well, my father handled it just fine, and I got my first rifle at age
11. I suppose your father did, too. And so did John's.

The trouble is the millions who didn't have such fathers.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/20/2015 2:35 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Depends on where you live. In my neck of the desert...literaly every
home has at least one firearm in it. Accidental shootings are
literally unheard of.

In areas where gun owners are minorities..might be another story.

I have gun cabinets simply to keep the dust off them. They do have
decent locks..but there are arms here and there hidden throughout my
home. Now if someone from out of the area brings in kids and they are
not gun people...I advise them to keep an eye on their kids..as there
are guns around. Most of them wont be loaded with one up the
spout..but some indeed will be. And I put up the ones that are within
gun ignorant kids reach until they leave.

My point is covered, when I say "safe", a locked cabinet qualifies,
that's all I have. But a $20 locked box is awfully cheap insurance for
the typical novice with his one handgun. Don't forget that you are not
the typical gun owner. For you, safety is instinctual.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/20/2015 2:36 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

I know, safes cost tens of thousands of dollars, so why waste the money?

Actually..big safes cost many thousands of dollars. How much for one
that will hold 77 rifles and handguns?

Gunner

You know the point I'm trying to make, don't fight me.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 20 Oct 2015 18:09:22 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

[...]

....unless he forgets how many concealed handguns he has on him at any
particular time...it may be hard to keep track. Or he forgets to check
his backstop when he punches another hole in his belt with his .25
cal. Raven. g

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/20/2015 10:15 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

I know, safes cost tens of thousands of dollars, so why waste the money?

Actually..big safes cost many thousands of dollars. How much for one
that will hold 77 rifles and handguns?

Got steel plate and a welder, son? wink, wink, nudge, nudge

--
Some people confuse change with progress.
--Abraham Lincoln

Gunner doesn't need a safe, he needs an armory building.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 20 Oct 2015 18:13:07 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 10/20/2015 2:36 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

I know, safes cost tens of thousands of dollars, so why waste the money?

Actually..big safes cost many thousands of dollars. How much for one
that will hold 77 rifles and handguns?

Gunner

You know the point I'm trying to make, don't fight me.

Perhaps a better question might be "why was there a loaded piston on
the top of the fridge". Are U.S. kitchens so dangerous that one needs
to go armed?
--
cheers,

John B.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 20 Oct 2015 18:14:29 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 10/20/2015 10:15 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

I know, safes cost tens of thousands of dollars, so why waste the money?

Actually..big safes cost many thousands of dollars. How much for one
that will hold 77 rifles and handguns?

Got steel plate and a welder, son? wink, wink, nudge, nudge

--
Some people confuse change with progress.
--Abraham Lincoln

Gunner doesn't need a safe, he needs an armory building.

Several, Tawm. Several.

--
Some people confuse change with progress.
--Abraham Lincoln
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/20/2015 6:14 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

....unless he forgets how many concealed handguns he has on him at any
particular time...it may be hard to keep track. Or he forgets to check
his backstop when he punches another hole in his belt with his .25
cal. Raven. g

I have that .25 "Raven Super Target Model"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/20/2015 10:27 PM, John B. wrote:
Perhaps a better question might be "why was there a loaded piston on
the top of the fridge". Are U.S. kitchens so dangerous that one needs
to go armed?
--
cheers,

John B.

If the cook ****s up...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 10/20/2015 2:36 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

I know, safes cost tens of thousands of dollars, so why waste the money?

Actually..big safes cost many thousands of dollars. How much for one
that will hold 77 rifles and handguns?

Gunner

You know the point I'm trying to make, don't fight me.

Perhaps a better question might be "why was there a loaded piston on
the top of the fridge". Are U.S. kitchens so dangerous that one needs
to go armed?

Not at all. They are kept ready just in case some idiot foreigner
mouths off about taking away our Second Amendment. We have no desire to
be turned into the sissies that you losers allowed yourself to become.
We welcome any of you whiny assed little girls to come and try to disarm
us.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 10/20/2015 2:36 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

I know, safes cost tens of thousands of dollars, so why waste the money?

Actually..big safes cost many thousands of dollars. How much for one
that will hold 77 rifles and handguns?

Gunner

You know the point I'm trying to make, don't fight me.

Perhaps a better question might be "why was there a loaded piston on
the top of the fridge". Are U.S. kitchens so dangerous that one needs
to go armed?

He meant "loaded crank pin", I think.

Not at all. They are kept ready just in case some idiot foreigner
mouths off about taking away our Second Amendment. We have no desire to
be turned into the sissies that you losers allowed yourself to become.

+1

We welcome any of you whiny assed little girls to come and try to disarm
us.

Nix the bravado. Someone is liable to take you seriously.

We do not. We urge them to GTF and STF out of our country and our
business, thank you very much. UN, take note: Your gun control, your
One World Government, and your Agenda 21 are NOT welcome here. EVER!

--
Some people confuse change with progress.
--Abraham Lincoln
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Some gun fearing moron is going to travel half way around the globe
to confront me? In their case, their government was correct. They are
not competent enough to own, use or even touch any weapon. They are
keyboard warriors who have never faced down someone with a gun, nor
crawled through mud with a loaded M16. They would have a heart attack if
they were ever close when a grenade went off.

We do not. We urge them to GTF and STF out of our country and our
business, thank you very much. UN, take note: Your gun control, your
One World Government, and your Agenda 21 are NOT welcome here. EVER!

--
Some people confuse change with progress.
--Abraham Lincoln

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 10/20/2015 2:36 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

I know, safes cost tens of thousands of dollars, so why waste the money?

Actually..big safes cost many thousands of dollars. How much for one
that will hold 77 rifles and handguns?

Gunner

You know the point I'm trying to make, don't fight me.

Perhaps a better question might be "why was there a loaded piston on
the top of the fridge". Are U.S. kitchens so dangerous that one needs
to go armed?

Not at all. They are kept ready just in case some idiot foreigner
mouths off about taking away our Second Amendment. We have no desire to
be turned into the sissies that you losers allowed yourself to become.
We welcome any of you whiny assed little girls to come and try to disarm
us.

The word intended was "pistol", not "piston", but that aside, you are
saying that the threat to the 2nd amendment is actually so grave that
one needs a gun in the kitchen to defend it?

One is forced to ask, is there one in the toilet also? Or do you feel
safe relieving yourself without an armory to defend you?
--
cheers,

John B.