Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default scrollsaws

On 10/16/2015 5:20 PM, John Doe wrote:
Electric Comet wrote:

not going with hf and here is a quote of a review from there

"I don't know why I keep letting myself get tempted to buy worthless
tool shaped objects from HF"

LOL

Whenever passing that store, I avert my eyes. I do not like junk. Seems
like I'm always getting rid of junk, even without intentionally buying
junk. Nowadays is a good time to go with namebrand stuff and read
reviews, even if sometimes reviews are worthless or misleading. Shopping
is an art these days.

What you say makes sense, except for when the HF stuff is identical to
the name brand but sells for 30% of the price. As you say, shopping is
an art and you can find some gems amongst the garbage.