Posted to alt.home.repair

Default SR-71 **OT*** but good story

On 10/14/2015 8:07 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 7:50:29 PM UTC-4, philo wrote:
http://www.tickld.com/x/jaw/military...=inf_10_93_ 2

Nice story. One of the SR-71's is in the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum, next to Dulles Airport. It arrived there from LA in one hour, 4 mins. It's there along with the Wright Brother's plane, the Enola Gay and a space shuttle. Nice
progress in just 80 years. SR71 was flying about 60 years after the Wright Brothers. Shows what we can do when we really try.

Our Nations Leaders appear to be really trying,
but not in a direction that I approve.

-
..
Christopher A. Young