Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default SR-71 **OT*** but good story

On 10/15/2015 02:33 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 15 Oct 2015 13:42:58 -0500, philo wrote:

On 10/15/2015 01:39 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 15 Oct 2015 13:27:03 -0500, Moe DeLoughan
wrote:

On 10/14/2015 6:50 PM, philo wrote:
http://www.tickld.com/x/jaw/military...=inf_10_93_ 2

Give the credit to the guy who actually wrote it: it's from Brian
Shul's book, "Sled Driver: Flying the World's Fastest Jet".

The link did give credit if you paid attention. Clearly posted on the
link was:

"This amazing story is an excerpt from Brian Shul's Sled Driver :
Flying the World's Fastest Jet. Buy it now on Amazon!"

Thanks for pointing that out

I made sure the link I posted did give credit

Moe can duck and weave and not be a nit picker

I enjoyed the "excerpt"!

Possibly he did not see the credit at the bottom due to the ad with the
scantily clad ladies.

I guess I'm too old to have let it distract me much.