Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Should washing machine hoses be replaced every ten years?

On Tuesday, 6 October 2015 07:58:34 UTC+1, MM wrote:
I was contemplating what the results would be if one or both hoses
failed while I was away. They ~look~ okay, but I can only see a part
of them. The rest is behind the w/m.

MM

Would a hose get blocked or the internal diameter reduced by limescale, as over the last few years the water pressure has dropped slightly and my washing machine beeps with an error code which means lack of water pressure.
SO was thinking maybe after 5 years it could be the hose.