Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Recommendations on .380 ACP ammunition.

On 10/13/2015 5:10 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Here in California..autoloaders are the expensive items and wheelguns
are the also rans. Everybody has jumped on the autoloader bandwagon
and wheel guns can be had cheap. Particularly .38s.

Now Mod 57s..thats another story..but its because they are largely
collectors items. I had a guy offer me a nice 4" Mod 15 the other
day for $150.

Gunner

Great price, unless used as a hammer. still looking for a 25 and a 28.
I've got a 57 6' Nickle that's about perfect, remember you gave me dies.