Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Add-on to make accurate cuts with a rotary tool?

On Monday, October 12, 2015 at 7:55:30 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Sunday, October 11, 2015 at 10:10:38 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

I'd use a surface grinder and my Newbould Grindit:

http://www.imperialnewbould.com/the-...d-grindit.html

It's the kind of expensive tool that no one in this group can really appreciate. Mine has paid for itself many times over with side jobs I've done with it.

There is a difference between appreciating a tool and being able to justify buying it. Hard to justify that expense when doing recreational metalworking.

Dan

When I worked at Central Tool and Machine in Bridgeport Connecticut we use to make this kind of tool. I was hoping the idiot might get some ideas from what I posted but I don't believe that will happen. I think I still have the prints for the tool and how to make it but I would never share them with this asshole. I have shared them in the past with others who have made their own. From what I can tell it's way above his very limited skill set. He's an anonymous posting pussy for a reason.