Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default Should washing machine hoses be replaced every ten years?

On 11/10/2015 12:08, wrote:
On Sunday, 11 October 2015 09:50:24 UTC+1, polygonum wrote:
On 06/10/2015 08:02, MM wrote:

I was contemplating what the results would be if one or both hoses
failed while I was away. They ~look~ okay, but I can only see a part
of them. The rest is behind the w/m.

"Every" ten years? Just how long do you expect your machine to last?
Judging by what I see, heard and read, more than 19 years would be a
miracle.

I've had many miracles then.

NT

How many? Seems a bit odd to have machines which last so long and yet to
have had two or more of them. Surely if they are so long-lived, you
wouldn't get through many even in a lifetime.

--
Rod