Posted to alt.home.repair
Colonel Edmund Burke[_3_] Colonel Edmund Burke[_3_] is offline

Default Nails are too short

On 10/11/2015 4:44 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On Sun, 11 Oct 2015 06:08:07 -0500, wrote:

I'm building a wall using 2x4s. The nails I have are too short, but I
only need about 2 pounds of nails and I have 5 pounds. Should I just cut
the tips off half the nails and attach them to the other (uncut) nails?

If so, should I weld them to the other nails, or can I just duct tape
them on? Or would super glue or epoxy work better to attach the tips to
the nails.

That's too much work. Turn the 2x4s 90º.

How the hell can he get 'em to ninety degrees? The oven?