Posted to uk.d-i-y
News News is offline

Default Lidl parking

In message o.uk, Dave
Liquorice writes
On Fri, 9 Oct 2015 17:08:59 +0100, alan_m wrote:

Costco, about once/quarter, but they keep dropping things we want as
well. The membership fee was easy to save 10 years ago but it's
getting close now, the other problem is that CostCo is a hundred mile
round trip.

Indeed. Our 'local' Costco is a fifty mile round trip, and again,
probably four times a year. I've just renewed the subscription, and am
not convinced it is worthwhile. Having said that, Wifey had a free eye
test there, and bought specs for far less than high street prices, so
perhaps that alone makes it worthwhile for another year.
--
Graeme