Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim..... tim..... is offline

Default Lidl parking

"Scion" wrote in message
Adrian put finger to keyboard:

On Fri, 09 Oct 2015 14:35:48 +0100, Davey wrote:

Sounds like another good reason not to use Lidl. The first reason is
that there isn't one near us.

Another reason: I put my postcode into their website, and it returned
the wrong location for my home.

I'll just stick with the usual reasons. Their food's usually mediocre,

Their cold meats are nice, and where else do you go when the craving for a
tin of herrings in mustard and parsley sauce hits?

rarely much that much cheaper than supermarkets with a proper and
predictable range,

Some stuff is comparable, some *is* much cheaper.

The cleaning materials in particular

and as I don't eat it I don't care if it doesn't taste (smell) as nice, as
long as it does the job as well (it does)

tim