Posted to alt.home.repair
KenK KenK is offline

Default New toy

Oren wrote in
:

On 9 Oct 2015 17:10:44 GMT, KenK wrote:

you can repair teeth

Don't need to. Don't have any.

Was it painful to eliminate all the teeth at once and have a long
recovery?

Didn't get them pulled all at once. Had no uppers for years - they
went a few at a time till remaining molars on one side and fronts went
in two sessions.

Lowers went a bit slower - three sessions I think it was..

Yes, it hurt! He used the modern version of novocaine. Shots hurt more
than extraction. But recovery only took a few days as I remember.

I was just curious. I see newspaper ads for a complete set of implants
or a set of implant dentures "done in one day". I would need some
serious drugs for a guy plowing around in my mouth.

These weren't implants. Just ald-fashioned glue-in-every-day dentures.
Can't afford new-fangled implants.

Not sure my heart could stand it.

Not that bad. Don't worry about it.