Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim..... tim..... is offline

Default Lidl parking

"Graham." wrote in message
Bill Wright Wrote in message:
charles wrote:

How do they link your car registration with your payment card? Did you
give them your card number in the first email?

at the branch I use, the cashier asks for your car number but it doesn't
end up on the receipt - but the date & time of purchase does.

I don't use shops that have these parking systems.

Bill

And the more people that follow your example the quicker they will
drop the scheme as uneconomic.

where the Lidl car park is the only source of free parking within walking
distance of the high street, if they didn't operate this scheme the only
workable alternative is to make everybody pay

beware what you wish for

tim