Posted to uk.d-i-y
Davey Davey is offline

Default Lidl parking

On Sat, 10 Oct 2015 11:30:09 +0100
"ARW" wrote:

"Adrian" wrote in message
On Fri, 09 Oct 2015 17:31:38 +0000, Jethro_uk wrote:

Most of the local hospitals use this sort of system these days,
but what throws a lot of them is blind people with blue badges,
as we can turn up in almost any car, so their cunning plan to
ally a car number with a badge won't work.

But they can (and do) insist only disabled tax cars are valid ...
certainly Birmingham Town Hall does ...

Well, since it's unlikely the blind person will be driving

Considering the way many motorists leave their cars parked I would
not be so sure about that.

Around here, it seems as though Volvo Estates, driven by women, and with
a ton of stuff in the back, need to park at an angle, so blocking the
parking places on both sides. This is worse at Tesco, which has narrower
parking places than anywhere else, except for those at the new Aldi,
which are equally tiny, but the Volvos seem to stay away from there.

--
Davey.