Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Lidl parking

News wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Capitol wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote

Excellent news. Means you'll not be moving to London.

Why would anyone want to from choice?

Because a lot more happens there than anywhere else.

Sounds a good reason not to move to London :-)

Depends on whether you are into what
happens a lot more there than anywhere else.

I like living in the sticks where nothing much happens,
where there are no car parking charges,

Me too.

no large supermarkets,

I prefer some decent ones of those myself and would prefer
it if operations like Costco weren't $75 in petrol away.

no traffic lights,

I prefer none of those too.

no roundabouts,

I prefer those to what we had before them.

no belisha beacons ...

We don't have any of those. I don't mind pedestrian crossings,
even tho I don't normally use them when walking.