Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lidl parking

In article ,
alan_m wrote:
On 09/10/2015 20:06, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:

Supermarkets should have adequate parking. They should be sited on
large areas of ground. If they don't, they can **** off. I want to
park my car, go shopping, then go home. I will not mess about with
****ing tickets.

Rather than NEEDING a car to go to an out of town supermarket ALdi/Lidl
seem to be mainly targeting sites where people actually live and where
people can walk to shop.

They actually have several smaller stores closer to me than the one in
question. But don't all have the 'special offers' which entice me to Lidl.

So it's easier to go to a large one knowing it will.

--
*Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.