Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Lidl parking

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 09 Oct 2015 16:39:24 +0100, Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Bill Wright wrote:
charles wrote:

How do they link your car registration with your payment card? Did
you
give them your card number in the first email?

at the branch I use, the cashier asks for your car number but it
doesn't end up on the receipt - but the date & time of purchase does.

I don't use shops that have these parking systems.

It's actually less trouble than the close by ASDA, where you have to get
and display a free ticket from a machine.

They obviously have to control parking in some way, as it's beside an
extremely busy station, with no car park.

Then the station should build themselves a car park.

Easier said than done with some stations.

Why did the council approve a station with no car park?

Presumably it was approved in the days before many had cars.