Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Lidl parking

Fredxxx wrote
wrote
Graham. wrote

Even if I successfully appeal the parking charge or
Road Traffic Act offence, the admin charge still stands

If you successfully appeal the parking charge then you should
counterclaim against them for the admin charge. It's a loss wholly
due to their pursuing an unenforceable claim against you.

That was my thought initially, but this is
really defamation and its consequences.

No its not, any more than receiving a speed camera fine is.

They can't even demand that you tell them who
was driving the car in the Lidl car park situation.

Aren't we therefore talking of High Court action?

Nope, just ignore anything they send you and see them
realise that their bluff has been called and give up.