Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Another bad day for RINOs

On Fri, 9 Oct 2015 05:18:46 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 12:26:19 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:

Trump's latest on eminent domain. He wiggles like a worm. He tried to
get a home from a window, lost in court. When she died the heirs sold
to him.

_Donald Trump's defense of eminent domain draws fire_

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4540950777001/donald-trumps-defense-of-eminent-domain-draws-fire/?playlist_id=2114913880001&intcmp=hphz03#sp=show-clips

Or https://tinyurl.com/okpjo9g

_Kelo v. City of New London_

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelo_v._City_of_New_London

That's a good data point too. Another thing that if any other GOP
candidate held such a pro eminent domain position, the Trumpies
would be calling them a Rino. It's another example where most of
them are either clueless about the real Trump or a few shouts of
"Look at Mexico", is enough to distract them.

I see McCarthy is now out. The fact that no one with experience,
even wants the job is a sign of how dysfunctional and bizarre
Congress has gotten. Paul Ryan would be my choice, but he says
he doesn't want it. It is a good thing though that the GOP is
looking for new ideas, new leadership, people from outside, both
in Congress and for president. No evidence at all of that from
the Democrats and given the mood of many voters, they do that at
their own peril.

Another example of how screwed up this govt is. Congress has
been talking about passing Kate's Law for months now. Neither
house has taken it up for a vote. This is the law that would
require a 5 year mandatory sentence for any illegal alien that
is deported with an aggravated felony record and tries to re-enter.
I think it's way to lenient, I'd make it for any felony. But
even as proposed, it still hasn't been passed. I watched O'Reilly
last night and he says his staff or he has talked to all GOP
Senators and they all say they would vote yes. Yet, Mitch McConnell
has it combined with a bill to cut funding for sanctuary cities.
How dumb is that? The Kate thing is far less controversial and
would be a litmus test, let all the Senate and House vote on it.
Do the same thing with another bill for the sanctuary city thing.
Anybody who votes no, can explain it to their voters. O'reilly
also said McConnell would not return the many calls he made to
try to reach him. Now that is a Rino for you.

I swear politician's spines are not connected to their skull.

Need some humor?

Trump holds 25-year grudge over 'short-fingered' accusation?

Oct. 09, 2015 - 3:22 - Writer Graydon Carter says the 2016 candidate
still sends him mail defending the length of his fingers. The 'Red
Eye' panel reacts

https://tinyurl.com/nzmclgp

I love America