Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default New toy

On 9 Oct 2015 17:10:44 GMT, KenK wrote:

you can repair teeth

Don't need to. Don't have any.

Was it painful to eliminate all the teeth at once and have a long
recovery?

Didn't get them pulled all at once. Had no uppers for years - they went a
few at a time till remaining molars on one side and fronts went in two
sessions.

Lowers went a bit slower - three sessions I think it was..

Yes, it hurt! He used the modern version of novocaine. Shots hurt more
than extraction. But recovery only took a few days as I remember.

I was just curious. I see newspaper ads for a complete set of implants
or a set of implant dentures "done in one day". I would need some
serious drugs for a guy plowing around in my mouth.

Not sure my heart could stand it.