Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.sheds
Phelim O' Hooter Phelim O' Hooter is offline

Default OT Stoptober

Pardon?

--

Remember if you don't like what I post, don't feel my posts.

"Brian-Gaff" wrote in message ...

Depends whether you set fire to your todger I'd imagine, as that is what you
are no doubt eluding to.
Grow up! :-)

Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
or what I say, you don't have to
"Phelim O' Hooter" wrote in message

"Brian-Gaff" wrote in message ...

Well many people seem to reckon that they need some crutch like patches or
sweetie things to tail off. There are two problems, one is the hand habit
and the other the addiction, trying to tackle both at once is too much for
some people.

I read somewhere on the interwibble that moderate use of the "hand habit"
can make you slightly short-sighted.

Is there any truth in this?