Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lidl parking

In article ,
Bill Wright wrote:
charles wrote:

How do they link your car registration with your payment card? Did you
give them your card number in the first email?

at the branch I use, the cashier asks for your car number but it
doesn't end up on the receipt - but the date & time of purchase does.

I don't use shops that have these parking systems.

It's actually less trouble than the close by ASDA, where you have to get
and display a free ticket from a machine.

They obviously have to control parking in some way, as it's beside an
extremely busy station, with no car park.

--
*The best cure for sea sickness, is to sit under a tree.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.