Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graham.[_2_] Graham.[_2_] is offline

Default Lidl parking

Bill Wright Wrote in message:
charles wrote:

How do they link your car registration with your payment card? Did you
give them your card number in the first email?

at the branch I use, the cashier asks for your car number but it doesn't
end up on the receipt - but the date & time of purchase does.

I don't use shops that have these parking systems.

Bill

And the more people that follow your example the quicker they will
drop the scheme as uneconomic.

My problem is that I drive a company (leased) car so the DVLA
search returns the leaseing company's details, and they email my
employer who pass the details on to me.
The leasing company charge my employer £20 for doing this, and my
employer in turn deducts this administration fee from my salary.

Even if I successfully appeal the parking charge or Road Traffic
Act offence, the admin charge still stands.
--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%

----Android NewsGroup Reader----