Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default bathroom floorboard dilemma

In article ,
Stephen wrote:
That's what I was thinking, that if I could get it all level, I would
not need to overboard.

Granted it's not a common occurrence, but I think it's also nice to
have access to the floorboards if you need to lift one to get to a
pipe or wire, which is difficult if overboarded.

It's really not difficult to replace a few floorboards and get a level
result.

It is likely more of a problem finding decent timber that won't shrink if
there are hot pipes etc underneath. The ordinary stuff you'll buy from a
shed etc will.

Probably worth looking at a re-claim yard for original if you have one
handy.

--
*Remember not to forget that which you do not need to know.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.