Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another bad day for Uncle Monster

On 10/8/2015 9:31 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 3:52:38 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 8 Oct 2015 15:42:06 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

About two days after my confirmation, I noticed promptings
from the Holy Ghost. Twenty five years later, I still get
promptings, and personal revelation.

What did the Holy Ghost tell you about voting for Mit Rommey? Mormons
believe in "revelations". Did you vote for a Mormon?

Mormons will not behead you for insulting their god so it's OK to tease and make fun of them. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Insult Monster

My sense of Mitt is that he's a Massachussets
liberal. As such, don't like him.

I didn't vote for him or any other Presidental
candidate. I'm only empowered to vote for electors.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus