Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Some people.

In article ,
Adrian wrote:
On Thu, 08 Oct 2015 17:11:04 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

I had no reason to. If I saw a TV with that technology then I might be
intrested in it and on readign it I'd say well clear.

You don't appear to have much interest at all in such things.

Y'know, Dave, if you put half of what you've already typed for this
thread into the eBay auction, you'd have more than done what's being
suggested... and which you're saying you CBA to do...

So what's your excuse for all your typing? ;-)

The re-list already has had a bid. Often don't expect to see any until the
last minute.

What I truly am amazed at here was so many not knowing what DLP and rear
projection mean.

--
*Learn from your parents' mistakes - use birth control.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.