Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another bad day for Uncle Monster

On 10/8/2015 3:16 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

It's one of those unexplained mysteries. I wonder if some day there will be a way to perform repeatable scientific measurements of the way people seem to connect on a different plane of existence. We are all electrochemical machines with an electric field of our own surrounding us. I must wonder if there is something like "The Force" from Star Wars, an electrical field encompassing all living things and we each affect this field like a pebbled tossed into a pond which causes waves that travel through the field. Oh well, thinking about it can make your head hurt. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Electric Monster

[8~{} Uncle Psychic Monster

About two days after my confirmation, I noticed promptings
from the Holy Ghost. Twenty five years later, I still get
promptings, and personal revelation.

-
..
Christopher A. Young