Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Another bad day for RINOs

On Thu, 8 Oct 2015 05:53:50 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

I found this interesting, it's what Glenn Beck thinks about Trump.
GB is the classic, angry, fed-up, guy that would certainly welcome
a candidate from outside the "establishment", if he thought the
candidate was reasonable.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/08/us...come.html?_r=0

"When Mr. Trump came out strong in the primary polls, the conservative radio personality Glenn Beck, who also owns The Blaze, a TV and digital news outlet, reached out to Mr. Trump's office to arrange for him to come on the program. But Mr. Beck's interest in Mr. Trump appears to have cooled. He has had Mr. Carson, Mrs. Fiorina and Mr. Cruz on his nationally syndicated radio program, but said he no longer had any interest in "the circus" of hosting Mr. Trump.

"I think he's a schoolyard bully who does not reflect any of the values and principles that I see from Americans on both sides," Mr. Beck said, expressing frustration that the anger Mr. Trump has tapped into is often associated with the Tea Party. "He's not a Tea Party guy," he said.

Sounds like the same page we're on, Oren.

Trump's latest on eminent domain. He wiggles like a worm. He tried to
get a home from a window, lost in court. When she died the heirs sold
to him.

_Donald Trump's defense of eminent domain draws fire_

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4540950777001/donald-trumps-defense-of-eminent-domain-draws-fire/?playlist_id=2114913880001&intcmp=hphz03#sp=show-clips

Or https://tinyurl.com/okpjo9g

_Kelo v. City of New London_

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelo_v._City_of_New_London