Posted to alt.home.repair

Default TV turns itself off & on ..

On 10/07/2015 11:53 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

[snip]

Our cable TV is going to drop the analog channels this month. They will
supply a box that will work with the sets that have the audio/video inputs.
I have an old CRT set that is in the basement area I watch, and a cable
ready set in the kitchen When cable announced that extra box would be
needed for both sets and they would provide them for free for a year , then
charge for them, I switched to Direct TV.

That sounds like what they may be doing here, along with the same
language ("free for a year"). Are you sure about that interpretation? It
would be wrong to give you something and then later charge for what they
gave you. Maybe it just means if you DON'T get any now you'll have to
pay to get it later.

--
79 days until the winter celebration (Friday December 25, 2015 12:00:00
AM for 1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

Whoever wants to be a Christian should tear the eyes out of his Reason."
[Martin Luther]