Posted to alt.home.repair
BobMCT BobMCT is offline

Default Anyone familiar with First Alert OneLink detectors?

On Wed, 07 Oct 2015 11:34:38 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Wed, 7 Oct 2015 08:23:54 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

Nevermind all the work arounds. he wants a real
test: Burn the house down.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

OK, OK. I get it.

All great suggestions and I will try some (short of burning the house
down. Of course as the housing market continues to tumble that
suggestion might be the most economical).

If you hear sirens its only because of me and your suggestions!

---