Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default TV turns itself off & on ..

On 10/7/2015 12:38 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:

I have a Sanyo CRT TV that I got just before LCDs became available at
reasonable prices. It won't tune digital, but has worked so well on
cable I don't want to get rid of it. Possibly when cable drops too many
analog channels...

I was in the same situation. I got lucky though, a nearby lightning
strike took out the TV so I had to get a 47" flat screen. Of course,
two weeks after I bought it the price dropped $50.

Next up- - - 60" curved screen Ultra HD. Praying for a bad thunderstorm.