Posted to uk.d-i-y
RayL12 RayL12 is offline

Default Black expanding foam

On 07/10/2015 4:13 PM, Brian-Gaff wrote:
I was wondering about this as our neighbour had to stop wasps getting in
under the boards round his flat extension roof and foam was the answer, but
its bloody Orange for goodness sake, It now looks like some alien has
infected his roof and started to come out from it!
Brian

I read, somewhere, that wasps and bees don’t like strong-smelling herbs
like mint. And, they hate peppermint. Nice plants to have around, too.

And, while on the subject of nuisance, most blood feeding insects, and
not only Dracula, hate garlic in the blood. That includes many
destructive bacteria, too.

....Ray.

--
One click voting to change the world.