Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Some people.

In article ,
Scion wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) put finger to keyboard:

In article , Scion
wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) put finger to keyboard:

snip

And generally, people bright enough to use Ebay ain't idiots.

choke

OK. How many times have you bought or sold on Ebay? How many idiots
have you encountered while doing this?

A couple of hundred times. Probably 50 sales, 150 purchases and idiots
in both camps.

I've got in excess of 1000. And never met an idiot. A couple of
charlatans, though.

And I wouldn't describe 'my' buyer as an idiot either.

--
*Also too, never, ever use repetitive redundancies *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.